Over the course of their professional career, Tom and Mike have encountered many paradigm shifts and epiphanies that have changed the course of their entrepreneurial journey. In this article, they share lessons and takeaways that can change your business.
If you are in a rush, here are the key takeaways from this article:
- Serve your audience, don’t use them
- Do what you love, the money will follow
- Understand the active audience & ignore the big impressive vanity metrics
- Sharpen your soft skills
- Give first
- Systems run the business, people run the systems
- Aim for product/market fit
- Find your tipping point
- Find a way to be the best
- People in bigger companies are no better than you
For all the juicy stories that Tom and Mike have never shared before, click on the topics above or keep scrolling.